SkyCity Queenstown provides a comfortable environment where patrons are able to enjoy their surroundings without disruption from others that are inappropriately dressed, or behave in an unacceptable manner.
To ensure patron compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour.
The following will not be permitted at SkyCity Queenstown:
- Torn or damaged clothing (except fashionable distressed items)
- Dirty clothes or footwear
- Safety or trade clothing (eg safety vests)
- Hats or caps whilst casino gaming (except for religious or medical reasons)
- Sleeveless tops on men
- Gang patches or other insignia
If someone is seen to be intoxicated, abusive, threatening or causing conflict with staff or other customers, SkyCity Queenstown will take appropriate steps to stop the behaviour. This includes, in appropriate circumstances, having the customer escorted from the premises.
Patrons detected loan sharking or begging will be required to leave SkyCity Queenstown.